An Art Auction to support Shrewsbury Youth and Family Services
Auction dates May 21 – May 27
Information for Artists
All types of artwork will be accepted, providing that it meets the following:
- Art should be inspiring
Original artwork preferred
- Must be received by 4/30/21 to be included in the auction
- Artwork material is limited only to size & weight. Must be able to lifted by an individual and fit into a sedan or compact SUV.
- Paper based art must be framed
- Art must be able to withstand moving from artist to SYFS to auction winner
- Commissioned or consignment items will not be accepted
- SYFS reserves the right to not accept artwork that does not meet the guidelines. Due to the sensitive nature of the work done at SYFS, work will be reviewed and approved for inclusion.
Artists should complete a Google form using the link below and submit on or before Friday, April 30, 2021. Please submit one (1) form and a digital picture of the art for each piece donated.
Art work must be submitted and delivered to SYFS by April 30 to be included in the auction. If possible, please attach a temporary label with the artist’s name and contact information to the piece of art.
(Additional info needed with drop off instructions/times for drop off)
Personal identifying information will not be used unless you agree that we can share information provided about yourself and/or what inspired you to create and donate this piece of art.