Outpatient Counseling & Support Programs
- Individual Counseling: 1:1 therapy/counseling sessions addressing a wide range of symptoms, including depression, anxiety, anger management, low self-esteem, substance abuse, grief/loss, social skill-building, family conflicts, etc.
- Family Counseling: Sessions with various family members and couples, as needed.
- Therapeutic Groups: Facilitated by a professional clinician, these are structured psychotherapy groups specializing in particular topics, including anger management, Girls’ Self-Esteem, violence intervention, etc.
- Support Groups: These are groups intended to offer clients an opportunity to meet with other clients to gain support and share insights on specific issues. Topics have included victims of violence, parenting support, grief/loss, etc.
- Specialized Evaluations and Assessments: These can be arranged to help diagnose a particular mental health issue or to provide a professional assessment of functioning for a specific issue or circumstance.
- Violence Intervention and Prevention Program: These are specialized services that are networked together in the spirit of providing various components addressing violence, including prevention, crisis planning, and intervention. Please see SYFS staff for more details.